MEDELA ENTERAL FEEDING PUMP
The Medela Enteral Feeding Pump is the perfect solution for enteral feeds which require a mechanical syringe pump option. The compact size, minimal weight and safety enteral orange coloration make it the ideal complement to any NICU enteral feeding system. Also, sold separately: ABC001-5990 Rotating Pole Clamp (for use with the Medela Enteral Feeding Pump)
- Multiple delivery modes: For feeding versatility
- Storage for user defined settings: Meets the various needs of patients
- AC/Battery operated with removable battery pack: Convenience and accessibility
- LED & LCD alerts and audio alarms: Visible and audible alerts notify staff when attention is needed
- Rotating pole clamp (ABC001-5990, sold separately): Allows the pump to be pole mounted and rotated to lift fat to the top of a syringe feed
- Orange color: To visually indicate an enteral-only product for immediate identification
- Accommodates various manufacturers' syringes: 1 mL - 140 mL
- Easy syringe loading: For more efficient loading and unloading
- Medela Enteral Feeding Pump
- Power cord
- Instructions for use
- Sold separately: ABC001-5990 Rotating Pole Clamp
- Size: 9.5 x 3.95 x 5.9 inches
- Weight: 4.99 lbs.
- Cord length: 8 feet
- Warranty: The warranty for the unit is three years from the date of delivery. The manufacturer is not liable for any damage or consequential damage caused by incorrect operation, inappropriate usage or use by unauthorized persons. Routine checks and servicing may only be carried out by Medela authorized personnel.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
MEDELA ENTERAL FEEDING PUMPManufacturer: medela®
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (801) 266-2795
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.